Broly shortRegular price €29,00 Free Shipping & Tracking Available.
Be quick ! Nothing remains but 30 copies available!
10 orders within the last 24 hours.
- 8.89 Oz. Designed for men, stylish and personalized.
- Material: 100% polyester, lightweight and skin-friendly.
- Elastic and breathable fabric, great for outdoor activities and sports.
- With pockets on the shorts.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below..
- Designs imprinted using an advance heat sublimation technique.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); Non-chlorine; Iron with cover; Do not tumble dry; In the shade.
This stunning outfit designs for your activities. Thanks to the light, water-repellent fabric, they're perfect for a multitude of activities, such as running, exercising, and even swimming. With the mesh pockets, there's always place for carrying valuables.
You can also combine it with a jacket or a hype shirt to have a complete anime clothes collection!
The character of Broly was created by Takao Koyama, who was inspired to create a menacing and powerful Saiyan villain after watching Future Trunks transforming into his Super Saiyan grade 3 form during the Cell Games anime arc, and designed by Dragon Ball creator, Akira Toriyama. Following the Saiyan race's usual naming trend, which is based on vegetables, Broly's name is a pun on broccoli, while his father Paragus is a pun on asparagus. Besides flashback scenes of Broly as an infant in the 1990s movies as well as Toriyama's design sheets of that version of the character, neither the original nor the reworked version of Broly is seen with a tail, which is considered to be a defining characteristic of a Saiyan character within the series.
"I...am going to bathe in your blood!"